BOWLING Environmentally friendly, Ky. (WBKO) – 20-3 Western Kentucky University college students are candidates for the 2023 Coming Household King.
Candidates will participate in numerous activities following 7 days, which include an job interview on Tuesday (February 21), a volunteer project at BRASS on Thursday (February 23), and a evening meal celebration on Saturday (February 25). The king will be crowned Saturday (February 25) during halftime of Hilltopper Basketball’s video game vs. UAB. Tipoff is at 7 p.m. at Diddle Arena.
WKU students will forged their votes for the Coming House King on Monday (February 20) by way of TopNet.
The 2023 Coming Property King Candidates are:
- Cole Bornefeld of Hendersonville, Tennessee, the son of Phillip and Kelly Bornefeld. He is a Public Relations and Political Science key and is sponsored by University student Governing administration Affiliation.
- Johnnie Boswell of Bowling Eco-friendly, the son of Mike and Jana Boswell. He is a Political Science and Economics major and is sponsored by Potter College of Arts & Letters Dean’s Councils of College students.
- Jakob Briggs of Nashville, Tennessee, the son of Tyrus and Marina Briggs. He is a Business Economics important sponsored by Alpha Gamma Delta.
- Matthew Brown of Shepherdsville, the son of Ross and Marla Brown. He is a Political Science and Heritage significant with a minor in English and is sponsored by WKU Spirit Master’s.
- Adan Canizalez of Nashville, Tennessee, the son of Adan and Erica Canizalez. He is a Biology important with a minimal in Psychology and is sponsored by Omega Phi Alpha.
- Cole Chickedantz of Evansville, Indiana, the son of Mike and Kelli Chickedantz. He is a Advertising and marketing main with an emphasis in Sales and is sponsored by FarmHouse Fraternity.
- Colin Craig of Petersburg, Indiana, the son of Jon and Cassi Craig. He is a Broadcasting main with a minimal in Conversation Experiments and is sponsored by Delta Tau Delta, CRU, and More Place.
- Nate Davis of Richmond, the son of Rodney and Kim Davis. He is an Accounting important and is sponsored by Phi Delta Theta.
- Trent Edmunds of Bowling Inexperienced, the son of Gary and Sherrie Edmunds. He is a Strategic Internet marketing important with a small in Sales and is sponsored by Alpha Delta Pi.
- Matthew Gadd of Louisville, the son of Rick and Monica Gadd. He is a Community Relations significant with a minimal in Sales and is sponsored by Chi Omega.
- Jacob Grothe of Bowling Inexperienced, the son of Greg and Julia Grothe. He is a Sports Administration big with a certification in Info Analytics and is sponsored by Sigma Phi Epsilon.
- Jacob Robert Kane Guminski of Lancaster, the son of Rebecca Guminski and Ali Mihankhah. He is a Social Experiments and Historical past and is sponsored by Delta Zeta.
- Tramaine Hawkins of Hopkinsville, the son of Jermaine and Terra Hawkins. He is a Health care Administration main with a minor in Business Administration and is sponsored by Phi Mu.
- Will Hemenover of Wilmore, the son of Brian and Jerri Hemenover. He is a Biology and Environmental, Sustainability, and Geographic Research significant and is sponsored by HonorsToppers.
- Tyler “Fluff” Olden of Scottsdale, Arizona, the son of Bryan and Ellen Olden. He is a Sporting activities Management significant with a minimal in Small business Administration and is sponsored by Scholar-Athlete Advisory Committee.
- Paul Padden of Marshfield, Massachusetts, the son of Paul and Ann Padden. He is a Advertising important and is sponsored by Baptist Campus Ministry.
- Sam Clark of St. Louis, Missouri, the son of Tom and Kim Clark. He is an Accounting significant and is sponsored by Lambda Chi Alpha.
- Preston Romanov of Louisville, the son of Andre and Lana Romanov. He is a Community Relations main with a small in Photojournalism and Political Science and is sponsored by Order of Omega.
- Mason Rye of Hopkinsville, the son of David and Jennifer Rye. He is an Work out Science Big and is sponsored by Kappa Delta.
- JT Schaefer of Walton, the son of Jay and Tracy Schaefer. He is a Finance key and Worldwide Business enterprise slight and is sponsored by Kappa Sigma.
- Zach Sessler of Lake in the Hills, Illinois, the son of Ken and Michelle Sessler. He is a Finance significant and is sponsored by Sigma Kappa.
- Harrison Snyder of Louisville, the son of Mark and Dee Snyder. He is a Broadcasting big and Digital Advertising small and is sponsored by Alpha Omicron Pi and Sigma Chi.
- Avery Wells of Louisville, the son of Andre and Antissa Wells. He is a Political Science major and African American Scientific studies insignificant and is sponsored by Countrywide Pan-Hellenic Council and Alpha Xi Delta.
Copyright 2023 WBKO. All legal rights reserved.