Dublin, Sept. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Healthcare Analytics: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Healthcare Analytics Market to Reach $200.2 Billion by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Healthcare Analytics estimated at US$36.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$200.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 23.8% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Descriptive Analytics, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 20% CAGR and reach US$78.5 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Predictive Analytics segment is readjusted to a revised 26.6% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The Healthcare Analytics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$15.1 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$22.7 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 28.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 19.4% and 22% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 21.2% CAGR.
|No. of Pages||426|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$36.3 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$200.2 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||23.8%|
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Year 2021 in Review and Near Term Outlook
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2023
- COVID-19 Broadens Scope & Throws Light on New Avenues for Healthcare Analytics
- Importance of Sharing Healthcare Data Picks up Momentum in the Covid-19 Era
- Healthcare Organizations Stay Ahead of COVID-19’s Fluid Needs by Exploiting Predictive Analytics
- Healthcare Analytics Adoption to Grow Further Going Forwards
- Pandemic Analytics Gains Traction
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Healthcare Analytics – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2021 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2021 (E)
- Healthcare Analytics: An Introduction
- Key Use Cases of Healthcare Analytics in Medical Facilities
- Market Outlook
- Recent Market Activity
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Data Analytics to Play a Vital Role in Driving Adoption of Telehealth
- Number of Telemedicine Users in the US (In Million): 2019 – 2023
- Global Telemedicine Market in US$ Billion: 2018, 2020, 2022 & 2024
- The Growing Role of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare
- Global Healthcare Data Generated: 2014, 2020, and 2025 (in exabytes)
- Broader Uptake of Text Analytics Tools
- COVID-19 Accelerates Digitalization in Healthcare Benefiting Healthcare Analytics
- Digital Analytics Emerges as One of the Top Investment Areas in Digital Health Funding
- US Digital Health Funding in US$ Billion: 2011-2021
- Top Funded Digital Health Categories (in US$ Million): 2021
- Big Data Spurs Cloud Adoption in Healthcare
- Predictive Analytics Increasingly Gains Prevalence in Healthcare Industry
- Digital Health Leverages Predictive Analytics
- Analytics for Improving Security and Minimizing Fraud
- Healthcare Supply Chain Management: Key to Unleash Efficiency and Cost Savings
- Growing Relevance of Big Data and Analytics in Supply Chain Management
- Prominence of Big Data in Mobile Health Applications
- Growing Prominence of Data Lakes for Healthcare Organizations
- COVID-19 Drives Wider Adoption of AI & Predictive Analytics in Healthcare
- Enduring Use Cases for AI & Predictive Analytics in Healthcare Industry
- Hospitals Leverage Actionable Insights from AI & Predictive Analytics to Treat & Triage Patients amid COVID-19
- Rising Adoption of Electronic Health Records to Benefit Demand
- Pharmaceutical Companies Adopt Analytics to Boost Gains
- Real time Alerting: An Emerging Area
- Big Data Holds Potential in Cancer Treatment
- Types of Analytics for Insurance
- Edge Computing and Analytics Aid in Better Patient Outcomes
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 123 Featured)
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC
- Cerner Corporation
- CitiusTech Inc.
- COTIVITI, INC.
- ExlService Holdings, Inc.
- General Electric
- IBM Corporation
- McKesson Corporation
- Optum, Inc.
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Wipro Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y4fbf
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.