Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That’s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimaginable with us.
Throughout our transformation journey within Integrated Supply Chain Operations (ISCO), we have remained focused on our purpose to build a customer-centric organization that provides our customers and our business partners with the highest standards in safety, quality, service, cost, inventories and talent. To deliver on this purpose and support the bold ambitions for growth of the Life Science business, not only are we building a better engine but we are also ensuring we are optimizing this engine for reliability and high efficiency. The new structure of the ISCO organization was designed with this optimization in mind by elevating Operational Excellence to its own role on the Leadership Team. This organization will provide a systemic approach to bring our continuous improvement to the next level with high impact on agility, reliability, yield and productivity. This Operational Excellence will now be called ISCO Excellence, with an intent to work beyond the scope of manufacturing and project execution, looking at capabilities, execution and governance in a more holistic way across our business.
Your role: As the Head of the PMO & Analytics you lead a global team that sets up and executes governance processes to manage budgeting, financial performance, portfolio prioritization, portfolio review, and performance tracking across the whole Integrated Supply Chain Organization (ISCO) network of sites and distribution centers. You provide analytical input to ISCO Excellence regional heads to help design regional operational excellence strategies in partnership with Value Streams; Supports business objectives and priorities committed in the ISCO Roadmap. You define & ensure execution of governance processes for project & operational performance management across multiple levels. You set performance targets to track progress and measure impact of continuous improvement projects, collaborate with Finance to develop operating plans and track budget versus actual performance including the coordination of major financial updates to ensure financial delivery. You design advanced digital capabilities for providing best-in-class assessments, reporting & analyses and perform benchmark analysis to deliver deeper insights into performance, driving efficiency and real time decision making and serving as baseline for best practice sharing in strong partnership with the ISCO production system team. You ensure high level of standardization by centrally coordinating project execution with other OpEx functions (closely with regions) and install process excellence support for program governance, project reviews, communications, trainings and certifications.
Preferred locations: Darmstadt (GER), Molsheim (FR), Buchs (CH)
Who you are:
• Industrial engineering/ supply chain / business administration education
• Project Management Certification preferred
• Advanced soft skills, experience in leading teams (leading without authority), capable to zoom in and out (big picture and detail mindset)
• Experience of 10+ years in managing projects portfolio performance and reporting
• Ability to lead professionals with diverse skills and competencies spanning business and technical – located remotely
• Ability to analyze complex issues using critical thinking, problem solving, sound judgment skills and escalate timely
• Ability to prioritize a complex portfolio in the context of business needs
• Strong orchestration skills across the network
• Financial acumen demonstrated through budgeting experience and analytics
• Detailed understanding of the product and related aspects in a portfolio management environment
• Ability to sense risks in the overall plan by integrating multiple data inputs across the value stream and from the plants
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!