TORONTO, April 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — “Healthcare Analytics Market” is the title of a new report from Data Bridge Market Research. Key growth strategies, drivers, opportunities, key segments, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, and competitive environment are all dissected in detail in the research. The first-class Healthcare Analytics market research report studies key opportunities in the market and influencing factors which is valuable for businesses. The market analysis puts light on various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest business development amid the estimated forecast frame. All the statistical and numerical data, which is calculated with the most established tools such as SWOT analysis, is represented with the help of graphs and charts for the best user experience and clear understanding. An all-inclusive Healthcare Analytics business report provides a complete background analysis of the industry which includes an assessment of the parental market.
Global Healthcare Analytics Market was valued at USD 18.32 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 145.20 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 24.58% during the forecast period of 2022-2029. The market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Gain Access to Exclusive the Sample PDF of the Healthcare Analytics Market @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-healthcare-analytics-market
Healthcare analytics assist healthcare professionals in finding opportunities to enhance patient engagement, clinical outcomes, patient engagement and care delivery. Healthcare analytics solutions make use of the vast amounts of collected data for offering organizations with actionable insights.
In recent years, healthcare analytics market has become one of the significant needs across health systems. Healthcare analytics has brought several changes in the healthcare industry across various regions. Many programs, actions and federal policies were initiated by the governments to experience progress in healthcare services
The Global Market Is Analyzed in Depth in the Latest Study. Taking into account the current level of competition and its projected evolution over the next few years.
Rapidly increasing demands, a rise in industrialization, consumer awareness, growing sectors, and technical improvements are fueling the expansion of the global Healthcare Analytics market. Sales and revenue in this sector have increased at an exponential rate. The market’s size and growth are both expected to increase thanks to the factors driving the market’s expansion over the projected period.
Leading businesses in the worldwide Healthcare Analytics market are investing heavily in R&D in order to build a larger client base and expand their share of the market by reintroducing improved products to consumers. All of the companies’ strategy, as well as their financial health, revenue, gross margin, and growth rate, are detailed in the study.
Furthermore, use of analytics in precision and personalized medicine and cloud-based analytics extend profitable opportunities to the market players in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Also, increase in the focus on value-based medicine and rise in augmented analytics will further expand the healthcare analytics solutions market’s growth rate in the future.
The Healthcare Analytics Market is Dominated by Firms Such as
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC (US)
- McKesson Corporation (US)
- ExlService Holdings, Inc. (US)
Download the Complete Research Study Here in PDF Format @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-healthcare-analytics-market
Why should you prefer DBMR’s market insights report?
- Detailed vendors report with competitive landscape
- Covid-19 impact and recovery analysis
- Data on revenue-generating market segments
- Details on the market shares of various regions
- Off-the-shelf research reports
- Reports can be tailored to meet the customer’s needs
- Trusted by more than 100 Fortune 500 organizations
- Information about the market’s key drivers, trends, and challenges
- Parent market analysis
- Five-force market analysis
Key Market Segments Covered in Healthcare Analytics Industry Research
- Population Health Analytics
- Operational and Administrative Analytics
Know More About This Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-healthcare-analytics-market
Key Industry Drivers:
- The increase in the cost of operations and the decline in reimbursements for laboratory services
The surge in the cost of various medical procedures, along with the reduction in reimbursements for laboratory services, accelerate the demand for healthcare interoperability solutions across healthcare providers and healthcare payers.
- Government investments for healthcare interoperability
The increase in the funding by the federal government to drive the adoption of these solutions further influence the market.
Maintaining compliance with medical reforms and regulations raises the demand for these solutions.
- The rise in the adoption of electronic health records (EHR)
It is a challenge to store the bulk data generated by the electronic health records (EHR) on the local storage devices due to the risk associated with the loss of essential data. Hence, deploying these healthcare analytics in the healthcare sector becomes critical to enable easy sharing and storage of big data.
Healthcare Analytics Market Regional Analysis/Insights:
The countries covered in the healthcare analytics market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
North America dominates the healthcare analytics market because of the geriatric population, and increasing prevalence of chronic disorders within the region.
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 due to the adoption of advanced analytical solutions in the region.
It’s in your best interest to take this report into consideration because:
- Strong and extensive research methods were used to construct this study. The thoroughness and precision of the market reports produced by Data Bridge Market Research have earned them a great reputation.
- A complete picture of the competitive scenario of Healthcare Analytics market is depicted by this report.
- The wide range of research on how these innovations may affect market expansion in the future.
- The report’s findings are presented in an approachable format, with accompanying visuals (such as histograms, bar graphs, pie charts, etc.) that make the data readily digestible.
- The potential, threats, and difficulties in the Healthcare Analytics market, as well as the factors driving and restraining it, are discussed at length.
- It gives an all-encompassing evaluation of the anticipated conduct of the future market and the changing market condition.
- This study provides a number of strategic business approaches to assist you in making educated business decisions.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Healthcare Analytics Market: Regulations
- Market Overview
- Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type
- Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Component
- Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Delivery Model
- Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Application
- Global Healthcare Analytics Market, By Region
- Global Healthcare Analytics Market: Company Landscape
- SWOT Analyses
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
To Examine the Complete Table of Contents, Click here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-healthcare-analytics-market
Explore More Reports:
- U.S. Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type (Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Delivery (On-Demand, Cloud), End User (Payer, Hospital) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/u-s-healthcare-analytics-market
- North America Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type (Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Delivery Model (On-Demand, On-Premise), Application (Clinical Analytics, Population Health Analytics, Operational and Administrative Analytics, Financial Analytics), End User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and ACOS, HIES, MCOS, AND TPAS) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-healthcare-analytics-market
- Europe Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type (Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Delivery Model (On-Demand, On-Premise), Application (Clinical Analytics, Population Health Analytics, Operational and Administrative Analytics, Financial Analytics), End User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and ACOS, HIES, MCOS, AND TPAS) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-healthcare-analytics-market
- Asia-Pacific Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type (Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Delivery Model (On-Demand, On-Premise), Application (Clinical Analytics, Population Health Analytics, Operational and Administrative Analytics, Financial Analytics), End User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and ACOS, HIES, MCOS, AND TPAS), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-healthcare-analytics-market
- Middle East and Africa Healthcare Analytics Market, By Type (Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Delivery Model (On-Demand, On-Premise), Application (Clinical Analytics, Population Health Analytics, Operational and Administrative Analytics, Financial Analytics), End User (Healthcare Payers, Healthcare Providers and ACOS, HIES, MCOS, AND TPAS), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/middle-east-and-africa-healthcare-analytics-market
- Life Science Analytics Market, By Type (Predictive, Descriptive, Prescriptive), Component (Software, Service), Delivery Model (On Premise, On-Demand Model), Application (Research and Development, Sales and Marketing, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Compliance, Supply Chain Optimization), End Use (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Medical Device Companies, Research Centers, Third-Party Administrators) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-life-science-analytics-market
- Healthcare Operational Analytics Services Market, By Type (Prescriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Descriptive Analytics), Component (Services, Software, Hardware), Delivery (On-Demand, Cloud), End User (Payer, Hospital) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-healthcare-operational-analytics-services-market
- Analytical Laboratory Services Market, By Test Type (Bioanalytical Testing, Batch Release Testing, Stability Testing, Raw Material Testing, Physical Characterization, Method Validation, Microbial Testing, Environmental Monitoring), Service Type (Hospital-Based Laboratories, Stand-Alone Laboratories and Clinics-Based Laboratories), Method Type (Cell-Based Assays, Virology Testing, Biomarker Testing, Pharmacokinetic Testing, Immunogenicity and Serology), Application (Oncology, Neurology, Infectious disease, Gastroenterology, Cardiology and Other Applications), Technology (Mass Spectroscopy (LC-MS/MS), Immunochemistry, UPLC Technology, Turbulent Flow Technology, Others), End User Channel (Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Companies, Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations, Contract Research Organizations and Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-analytical-laboratory-services-market
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Drug Discovery Market, By Application (Novel Drug Candidates, Drug Optimization and Repurposing Preclinical Testing and Approval, Drug Monitoring, Finding New Diseases Associated Targets and Pathways, Understanding Disease Mechanisms, Aggregating and Synthesizing Information, Formation & Qualification of Hypotheses, De Novo Drug Design, Finding Drug Targets of an Old Drug and Others), Technology (Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and Others), Drug Type (Small Molecule and Large Molecule), Offering (Software and Services), Indication (Immuno-Oncology, Neurodegenerative Diseases, Cardiovascular Diseases, Metabolic Diseases and Others), End Use (Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Research Centers and Academic Institutes and Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-artificial-intelligence-ai-in-drug-discovery-market
- At-Home Testing Kits Market, By Test Type (Pregnancy Test, HIV Test Kit, Diabetes, Infectious Diseases, Glucose Tests, Ovulation Predictor Test Kit, Drug Abuse Test Kit, and Others), Type (Cassette, Strip, Midstream, Test Panel, Dip Card and Others), Age (Pediatric, Adult and Geriatric), Sample Type (Urine, Blood, Saliva and Other Sample Types), Usage (Disposable and Reusable), Distribution Channels (Retail Pharmacies, Drug Store, Supermarket/Hypermarket and Online Pharmacies) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-at-home-testing-kits-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what the future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email:- [email protected]